Friday, January 21, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge

So I was blog hopping and ended up on Robyn's Blog over at mypinkstamper.com, and I realized that there was still an hour to enter into the bloghop! So, I made this card last week and I thought it was just really great. A friend from my work is having a baby girl soon, and she is soo excited! Who wouldn't be. So I made this card for her, and it also happens to work with the Pink Stamper challenge!

Recipe: Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, recollections pink brads, recollections little girl stamps, brown ribbon, DCWV Glitter Stack, DCWV pastel Cardstock, DCWV Neutural Cardstock, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch.
I'm really happy with how it turned out. I don't have any my pink stamper stamps yet, But it would be awesome to win some so I can try them out. I'm sure it will only fuel my addiciton of stamps even further!! Anyways, this will be the end of my incessant blogging for today. I have no more projects recently made that I can post. I would love to enter into Paper Playtime's and also Jitterbuggin's Challenges, but we will see what tonight and tomorrow brings.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenna! Nice to meet you. I love your card. Create a Critter is so much fun. Thank you for your sweet comment on my card and becoming a follower. I am now a follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how cute is this. Makes me want to make a CAC Sheep now. Ewe did a great job and love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete