Monday, January 31, 2011

A project and an Award!!!

Happy monday! sort of, monday is always a bittersweet day! anyways, I created a card for this new challenge blog that I found. It's called Die Cuttin' Divas.  It is a really fun blog and the challenge was the kick start challenge and it was anything winter. Now I live in Canada, and so the winter is most of the year here, so it seems anyways. I happen to love winter, I love all the sports that you can play hockey, skating, curling, snowshoeing, skiing and cross country skiing to name a few, that being said, when winter is over I love the summer. Anyways, so I was happy to create a card for that challenge. I also created it using the sketch from Card patterns sketch #100.


Recipe: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Christmas paper stack, cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Joys of the Season cricut cartridge, misc ribbon, inkadinkadoo christmas snow stamps, black ink.
Simple card but has really cute winter colors.
Now onto my next announcement I have received my first blog award!! I received the "My Blog has attitude Award" from Dandylicious over at http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/, I can't believe it happened so fast. Two weeks ago I would look at all the blogs with all their awards and followers with envy, but now I have a few followers (thank you followers) and I even have an award!!!

I received the award from Dandy over at dandylicioushair.blogspot.com she has a really awesome blog also, so please go on over and check her out if you haven't already! So, in order to accept this award I have to tell you five things that make me different from everyone else and then nominate another five blogs to receive the award also.

So Three things about myself:
1. I am a registered nurse who loves her job in the operating room!
2. I love to scrapbook and papercraft with my sister.
3. My husband is a total enabler to my paper crafting addictions. (I'm very lucky)

And the other blogs that I am nominating are:
1.http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com
2.http://crazyaboutcricket.blogspot.com
3.http://patchesofpink.blogspot.com
4.http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com
5.http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com

So, go on and check out the blogs!  They are all amazing and I check them out all the time, I always get inspiration from them all!  Anyways, so have a great evening and we'll chat again soon!
Brenna
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I agree!! The winter seems to be neverending here doesn't it?! Your card is absolutely adorable!!! I love that polar bear cut! It's one of my faves! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love that polar bear. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sure correct about that never ending winter . . . being canadian girl myself I totally understand! I think you card is fantastic! That polar bear is perfect for a winter card! Thanks for playing along with Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Such a cute polar bear image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card and congrats on your award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun winter card!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete