Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best of Pixar Flames

Hi all,

This is going to be a quick one. I made this card for a girlfriend's baby who is turning one. He has always been a bit of a terror...ie he was a bit colicky, never could be put down, never napped, and as he got older he gets into everything!! A really fun baby, but very very busy (as most are). When I recently got the Best of Pixar cartridge, the baby in the incredibles reminded me of him. He was always lighting stuff on fire, at the end of the movie anyways! and very cute! ha ha ha...anyways this is the card I made for him.



I usually don't do anything to the inside of the card, but I had some extra scraps that worked well and I needed to get the birthday stamp on it.
Recipe: Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge, Create a Critter Cartridge (Flames), lemondrop, maraschino cherry red, and mandarin bakers twine from the twinery, recollections cardstock, DCWV christmas combo stack for the striped paper, yellow and orange peel stickles, scrappy moms sweet stuff stamps set, jillian vance designs owl set, black tsukinenko ink, small scalloped octagons spellbinders.

Thanks for checking it out!!

Brenna

Submitted: Claire's National Craft Month Challenge
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Love how you made the flames "sparky" (versus sparkly.)

    ReplyDelete