Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally a New Project!!

Okay, so I feel as if I have been out of things for a really long time....well I have.  I have returned to work, so I now don't have up to 3 hrs a day (during naps)to play around on the computer and blogging and in my craft room!!  ahhh!!  now I spend 8hrs (minimal) at work!!  ahh!!  ha ha ha...I have even returned to work fulltime, which is unusual for nurses I guess, everyone is pretty shocked anyway!! 
I do love my dayhome provider, and so does my daughter, so it isn't so bad...I guess.  I do feel as though I miss out on a lot, and sometimes I feel a bit neglectful becuase she spends more time with dayhome provider then with my during the week...it makes me sad anyways...but I definately needed the socialization of my work for me.  I do love my work also, so that helps ease the pain of beign back and away from my daughter so much!  Anyways, onto my project for today.  I made a new baby card for my friend who just had a little boy in the end of February.  yay, if it wasn't obvious by the colours of the card.  So my card is below:
Recipe: Simply charmed Cricut Cartridge, Accents Essentials Cricut Cartridge, Recollections cardstock, threading water punch, waterfall stickles, misc ribbon and cardstock, scrappy moms sweet saying stamp set.
I really wanted to have a face on the baby, but for some wierd reason still waiting on my peachy keen stamps from their super bowl sale!! I knew I would ruin it if I tried to draw a face on after the fact, and by the time that I even noticed (which was after I photographed it) everything was all together, I wasn't doing everything all over again for a face!!  ha ha ha...ahh...I'm going crazy, literally, I can't do any preojects because I am still waiting for those stamps.  I want to use them for like everything!!!  (I of course will have to tell my hubby I won them when they do come, he he he!!!)
Anyways, hope you liked my card, it is safely in someone elses home right now!  yay!  I also thought you might like to know there is an awesome hop going on right now:
 
There are over 30 awesome blogs involved in the hop with some awesome prizes!!  hope you all have fun and enjoy!!  Thanks for joinging me and I hope to see you soon!! 
OH YEAH!!!  Some exciting news for me....I will soon be making my first appearance in a blog hop!!  yay!!  I will be having some awesome blog candy for the hop also!!  Can't wait to see you all then...What hop you are asking...well....It is the St Paddy's day Blog Hop and will be taking place on March 17th at 11:30pm - March 19th at midnight!! (Only one day, so you'll have to be on the ball!!)

So I hope you all can join me and all the other fantabulous ladies for the hop!  I want to send out a shout out to Denise for helping me get involved and helping me out and teaching me about how it works (behind the scenes)!!  Yay!  So anyways, I will be posting again before the hop (hopefully of course) but Can't wait to see you all on st. paddy's day!!

Brenna

14 comments:

  1. Great card!!! I am sure your friend will love the card. TFS and thank you so much for the comment you made on my blog today. I really do appreciate the comment.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card and so cute.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I know I gotta get some face stamps soon. Love em. Thanks for such a nice comment on my card, and yes, just because the image is one way doesn't mean we can't use our imagination and change it up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh bless you - going back to work is a huge wrench - you will miss the baby too. Take care of yourself

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brenna!Just stopping by visiting my followers! Love your card! I hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable baby card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog- I am now a follower of yours too! Your blog is great! Your sweet baby girl is adorable, and you are a very talented lady! Can't wait to see what you do next.

    JulieK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure your friend will love the card. Congrats on getting back to work. Thanks for visiting me today! I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and adorable. The colors are awesome too!

    Thanks for joining the National Craft Month Challenge. Hope to see more of your project.

    Hugs!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card! Thanks for celebrating National Craft Month with me :)

    ReplyDelete