Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello "Owl" my friends!! (pardon the pun!!)
I have been on a crafting binge lately and am excited to show you my projects!! But I can't show you all at once, as I am now working full time, I need to put something up every now and then so that during the times that I am unable to craft, there will be postings still, I need to be able to budget it!! ha ha ha, for myself too!! anyways, i just bought the twinkle toes cartridge at my local walmart, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! If you ahve a little girl or do a lot of girl themes scrapping/cardmaking, this is a must have!! it has some of the CUTEST cuts EVER!!!! yay!!! I have been looking for it for a while,a nd have found that you really can't get it on sale ever, so I jsut bucked up and bought it!! totally worth it!!! Pink and green are a few of my fave colours, so I decided this is the perfect time to use it!! Hope you like my project!

Recipe: Twinkle Toes Cartridge, gcd studios cloisonne DP, pink Twinery Twine, recollections cardstock, Jillian Vance designs Owl Stamps, real stitching, Glam Pink and cotton candy Stickles, Ranger antiquities embossing powder in rose quartz.
Thanks for checking me out and Following!! I have a few blog hops coming up and I will be giving away some Candy so please check back!! thanks!!
Brenna

Submitted: Claire's National Craft Month Challenge
Getting Kricky with K Andrews: Anything winged
Pollycraft Challenge: #83 Fly me to the Moon
Getting Kricky with K Andrews: Sugar and Spice
Fab n Funky Challenges: #63 Make it Girly
Flaunt It Fridays: Twinkle Toes Cartridge

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Great card. I love this cartridge you used. Love that paper in the background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owl is so cute! I am glad you purchased this awesome cart, I love it! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Brenna, this is just totally "owlsome" girl! heehee! I love it!
    I have that cart too--haven't used it yet--but I purchased it because of that owl (shocking right) hahah!
    You did a GREAT job on this--if an owl in a tutu doesn't qualify for a winged thing with hope--I just dont' know what does.
    This is is ADORABLE!!!!!
    Thank you sooooo much Brenna for playing along in my Simply Sunday challenge!

    Big Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I love owl's You did a great job on this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your owl! She's so sweet! I made a card with her too! I also have a border punch give away on my blog. Come check it out! www.cricutology.blogspot.com I'm your newest follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink never fails to make something pretty... and this owl is no exception :D

    ReplyDelete