Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scrappin' Away

I've been busy scrappin' away here!!  I've had some time off work, and so I've been taking Paisley to day home and really trying to focus on taking care of myself (getting lots of sleep) and trying to catch up on Paisley's scrapbook so that I can focus on the new baby's when it comes!!  So here is one of the pages for Paisley's scrapbook.  I did use some cricut for the lettering, as I don't have any of the big shot dies from stampin' up...yet.  ha ha ha...I just haven't been able to stomach the price quite yet, but I know that I'm going to be bucking up sometime soon!  That is all I can think about currently is getting those die sets...ha ha ha...don't tell my husband!  Anyways, I love the nursery nest suite it is soo cute and the colours are fabulous for boys and/or girls!! 

Recipe:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Perfectly Plum, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP.
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Perfectly Plum, Marina Mist, Versamark.
Embellishments: Dazzling Details (dots on the letters), subtles buttons, white bakers twine, Cherry blossom embossing folder (cuttlebug).
Tools: Cricut, Big Shot, Pennant Punch, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots.
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Sweet Shoppe Lower Alphabet, Pennant Parade, Sweetly Said.

Thanks for checking me out again today!  Hoping to be back again soon with a new page layout!! 

Brenna
Submitted at: The Paper Players Challenge #87: Clean and Simple with Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the Aviary set with this paper! The colors are adorable and the buttons are sweet on your banner! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and what a great idea to pre-do them before the arrival of Paisley. Love that little pennant banner. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the little buttons in between the banner is so cute! The Nursery Nest DSP is such a perfect choice for this layout and I love how you used the Aviary set to coordinate. Cuteness...and good for you for catching up and taking a break to enjoy some "YOU TIME". Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete