Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peeks!

Hello Hello,

It has been a while!!  I have a new card with some serious Stampin' Up! Sneak Peeks!!  Almost everything on this card is a bit of a tease for you right now!  I CASE'd this from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  When you become a Demonstrator you become part of this online community that is a whole new level of inspiration!  I feel so priviledged to be able to share with those ladies (and gents of course), I only hope that the find my samples as "share-worthy."  Contact me for more information on how to become part of the Stampin' Up! community yourself!  Featuring the new 2012-2014 In Colours: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse.  I also managed to use every stamp that is in the Betsy's Blossoms Set!  And I just love the shimmer that you get when you use Iridescent Ice embossing powder!  Really kicks it up a notch!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple.
Ink: Midnight Must, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Tangerine Tango, Versamark.
Embellishments: Silver 3/16" brad, 1/9" Taffeta Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.
Tools: Heat Gun, Simply Scored, Word Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Paper Snips, Paper Peircer Tool.
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for checking me out today!  come back again for more inspiration!  If you like what you see leave me a comment so I can stop by and check out our blog too!!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment