Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Reason To Smile

Hello all!!
I am back with my third card from the stamp club!  This card was CASE'D from my fabulous upline!  I just love the bright colours of this card!  Another beautiful thing about this card is the stamp set that I used "Reason to Smile," is a current promotion with Stampin' Up!  When you spend $60 on any current merchandise or clearance rack items, you can buy this stamp set for $5!!  what a deal!  This stamp set is so beautiful and it is a two step stamping set!!  Two step stampin' is like getting three stamp sets in one!  You can use just the outline, just the inside, or both together!  Anyways, this is the card!  Its hard to tell, but in the center of each of the flowers, I used a bit of dazzling details to add a bit of pop to the flowers!
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: A Reason to Smile, Friendly Phrases.
Ink: Daffocil Delight, Tangerine tango, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Black.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Tangerine tango, First Edition DSP, Whisper White.
Embellishments: 1/4" Stitched grosgrain Daffodil Delight, Dazzling Details.
Tools: Simply Scored, SNAIL, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for checking out my cards for my first club night.  I have a Scrapbook Club night coming up, so I hope to be back with a posting about how that night went and to show off the layouts that we made!!  I am making two of each layouts (one for each of my daughters), so I have made them both a bit different (with the same supplies), and then hopefully I will be able to take some pics of one of the ladies boys layouts!!  So come back and check out those projects too!  Thanks for checking me out today!!!

Brenna 

1 comment: