Thursday, July 26, 2012

Occasions Alphabet

Hello again,
I am on a roll here for posting!  I have had a hard time posting as of late, due to the craziness of a new baby, but I have been trying to make a real effort to get back into it.  Hopefully I'll be more into crafting shortly also.  The basement development that we have been working dilligently on (for ten months, doing ourselves) is going to be coming to a close this week!!  woo hoo!!  I can finally have my stampin' room back!!  I had to clear it out to make room for our second daughter back in May, so all my stuff has been in boxes since!!  It's hard to be motivated to be scrappin and stampin' when everytime I turn around the next thing I need is at the bottom of yet another box!!  ha ha ha...All that will come to an end this coming week!  Hopefully I can be moved into my new room ASAP!!!
Anyways, I am complaining!! ha ha ha...no more! As promised I am back with the second card from my stamp club! This was inspired by a card that I saw on Stampin' Connection. This awesome demonstrator only forum - access is granted when joining the Stampin' Up! Community and becoming a demonstrator. Awesome forum to get inspiration for all things Stampin' Up! (Scrapbooking, Home Decor, Cards, fabric, etc). Anyways, without further ado, here is the card:
Recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Occasions Alphabet.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Naturals Confetti, Baja Breeze.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake.
Tools: Simply Scored, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch,  Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (hearts), Big Shot.
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding.

The beautiful thing about this card, when you do it for a workshop/club night, it is easy to convert the card from baby boy to baby girl.  Just have the to inks available (pink instead of blue), some pink and blue scrap paper for the punching, and two different options for the ribbon embellishment. It comes at no extra cost for preparing the card packages.  Nothing is wasted if it isn't made, and your guest has the opportunity to make it according to their needs!!  The other thing about thsi card, is that becuase of the ambiguousness of the card front, the guest can tailor it even more by using a different sentiment to transform the card into a birthday card or thank you card or something like that!
For more information on thie card, and how to get the supplies needed to make this card, email me for more information or visit my Stampin' Up! website: brennaanderson.stampinup.net.
Thanks for checking me out again!!   Looking forward to coming back for the final card from my card club night!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment