Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scrapbook Club Month #2

Hello,
I've had my second month of Scrapbook Club! It has been great and I'm loving that I decided to embark on this journey. It has been a lot of work, but also really fun to see all the babies and especially mama's and have some good chats with everyone! below is the layouts for the girls:


Recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases, World Treasures.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Birds of a Feather DSP, 2012-2014 In Colour Patterned Paper.
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake.
Tools: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim, Labels Collection Framelits, 1/8" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, 2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Embellishments: Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin, In Colour Dahlias.
Below is a few pictures of the boys layout! (This is one of my club members layouts, and the blue is just as cute!!)


The only difference in the supply list is that for the boys I used marina Mist and Island Indigo Cardstock, and also those inks, and the ribbon is a bit different: Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, and Marina Mist Scallopped Dots Ribbon.
The layouts this month turned out beautifully! I am soo happy with how this club is going, and I can't wait for the other months and to get scrapping some more with some awesome mamas!!
If you would like more information on these layouts please contact me, and if you'd like to join in the fun let me know, I can always make room for more!!
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment