Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

Hello,

I took the opportunity during nap time today to do some crafting!  woo hoo!  sometimes I don't get a chance with the two kids...one goes down, the other goes down, one gets up the other get sup sort of thing...but today I had a few hours...sooo...I decided that I would work on some card club samples...this is one that I came up with.  I used The Paper Players Sketch Challenge 110 as inspiration for me.  I think this might be the first time that I'm actually playing along with the paper players...I've been catching glimpses of the blog for a while though, and checking out the entires and their design team samples.  Great stuff!! Anyways, here is my card:

Recipe:
Stamps: Gently Falling, Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink: Pool Party, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery.
Cardstock: Very vanilla, Soft suede, cajun craze.
Tools & Accessories: SNAIL, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, big shot, square lattice ef, stampin' sponges, paper snips, modern label punch, medium oval punch, pear pizzaz seam binding, 3/8" taffeta soft suede. 
 
I think we'll be making this at my next card club night....not sure yet.  I am starting to like participating in the challenges that i want to and then choosing the best of the best for my ladies!  Thanks for checking me out again today!
 
Brenna
 
Submitted at: The Paper Players Challenge #110: Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Brenna! Love the stamping and embossing you did on the background! It's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players! So glad you joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very seasonal-love the colors you used! And I am so glad that you finally jumped in to play with us! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week and sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall card! Those colours look great with the leaf images. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete