Sunday, September 23, 2012

Boys Drool...

Well actually girls drool to (all babies drool!!)...but they are soo darn cute!!
Just a quick post today...I am back with another baby boy card!  ha ha ha..I promise, I have one more after this coming up and then that will be it for a while! 
Recipe:
Stamps: Little Additions.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit.
Cardstock: Naturals white, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze DSP.
Accessories: Silver Brads, Neutrals Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Baja Breeze Seam binding.
Tools: SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scallop Border Punch, 1 3/8 Scallop CirclePunch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin Piercer,  Stampin Pierce Mat.
 
This card is a CASE of the wonderful Mary Fish.  her cards are always so amazing!  I love the colour combo!  Baja Breeze has got to be the best colour for baby boys!  I just love it.  And when it is paired with some nice rich colours such as midnight muse and summer starfruit, it looks fab! 
Anyways, Thanks for checking me out again today!! 
 
Brenna

1 comment: