Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scrapbook Club #3

Hello!! 
Today is my third scrapbook layout for my club ladies!  I am really happy with how this club is going.  I think that everyone is enjoying the layouts, and I am defiantely enjoying the social time, and the carved otu scrap time for me.  I definately wouldn't ahve thsese scrapbook layouts for my own kids if I hadn't decided to dtart up this club!!  so it has been good, forced me to get down and dirty with the stamps and ink...okay cheesy...anyways, these are the layouts that we did for August (It's late in posting these, becuase three of my ladies and I meet during the day, and we didn't end up meeting for the august layout till the 10th of September...so I didn't want to post them before they could make them!  Anyways...here they are!  In all their summery glory.  I have to give kudos to christne Gaydos (my upline) for this layout, I CAS'ed it for my scrap club!  i loved it so much...only this once i promise!  Anyways, here is my layout!
 
 
 
Recipe:
Stamps: Mouthwatering, Notable Alphabet.
Ink: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake.
Cardstock: Summer Smooches DSP, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo.
Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, glue dots, Stampin Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Daffocil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain, white baker's twine, Brights buttons.
 
I really liked this layout.  The bright colours really signify summer for me.  One tip - when you have photos mats that overlap and you don't have photos yet for your layouts, make sure that you don't cover the bottom photo mat with adhesive.  That way you can slide the photos onto the photo mats easily. 
The ladies in my club had the option to flip the tempting turquoise with the daffodil delight photo mats, they both look cute!  I made one of each of the options for my girls!  Thanks for checking me out!  If you want to join in our scrapbooking club, there is definately room!!  The more the merrier!!
 
Brenna
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment