Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Stamp Camp Card #5

Okay, ths is the last card that we made at my Christmas in September Stamp Camp.  I had so much fun doing this, and I can't wait till Oct. 21 when I have my second Christmas Stamp Camp.  They will be another 5 different designs, so it's going to be a fun night!  If you are in the Calgary area, you are always welcome to join in the fun.  Check out www.brennaanderson.stampinup.net to RSVP for any of my events!!
Here is my card:
Recipe:
Stamps: Merry Minis, Tiny Tags.
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Holly Berry DSP (retired)
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Whisper White (retired), Holly Berry designer buttons (retired).
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Merry Minis Punch Pack.
This card had two variations: there was a red strip and a green strip of DSP to cut into the banner, then you could change the buttons also.  Some of the ladies used the opposite sides of the DSP to give it a different look, and that looks really cute also!!  I am always amazed at the creativity everyone has within them.  Even those who think they aren't creative at all (they are lying to themselves!!  ha ha ha)!! 
I love this stamp set, the little merry minis are all soo cute, but I do have to say thank god for the punch pack!!  I would definitely have a hard time using this stamp set if I had to fussy cut all the little images!!  SOO cute....anyways...
I love the simplicity of this card.  It is minimalist, but not...definitely clean and simple!!  Anyways, I jst wanted to post this last card!  I think the ladies who joined me were just as happy with the card choices as I was.  Can't wait for Oct 21...yay!  Thanks for checking me out! 
 
Brenna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment